Triad of Health Products and Courses
About Triad of Health Publishing
FEATURED AUTHOR: Dr. Eugene Charles | Journey to Healing - The Art and Science of Applied Kinesiology
"As Journey to Healing progresses, readers receive not just an overview of Applied Kinesiology's history and a contrast between its methods with those of traditional medicine, but a series of case histories that illustrate its successful applications for anything from low back pain to heart palpitations and asthma.
The result is a thorough survey of the promises of Applied Kinesiology that is an integral, successful exploration highly recommended for physicians and patients alike. Its detail and accessibility makes it a top recommendation for any consumer health library." D. Donovan, Senior Reviewer, Midwest Book Review
Journey to Healing—The Art and Science of Applied Kinesiology contains:
* Exactly what amazing thing Dr. Goodheart did to become the 1st chiropractor appointed to the Olympic Medical Committee (a little-known and fantastic story)
* How Applied Kinesiology grew to become a world-wide phenomenon.
* Explaining AK procedures in a clear and scientific matter—with references
* Fun Facts that relate with the “scientific magic” of AK; such as that your body has 60,000 miles of blood vessels and that muscles are actually organs.
* Attention-grabbing, real-life stories of AK helping people with low back pain, headaches, ADHD, sports injuries, infertility and stress-related conditions. These stories will educate your patients—and inspire them to tell others about YOU! SEE MORE HERE and PURCHASE YOUR COPY(S) TODAY!
*SPECIAL* ICAK members will get one FREE book for every block of 5 ordered at one time!
FEATURED AUTHOR: Scott Cuthbert, DC
"Whiplash Dynamics and Manual Muscle Testing” by Drs. David S. Walther and Scott Cuthbert has just been released and we’re thrilled with it! It’s bigger and better than ever, with updated original information plus new material not in book form until now!
Applied Kinesiology manual muscle testing and the evidence-based management of Whiplash Associated Disorders have been combined to give you the most comprehensive textbook on the scientific evidence for managing patients suffering from whiplash trauma.
Without a doubt, the area of auto accidents/personal injury has been the plum within chiropractic and manual medicine. Med-pay/No-fault insurance covers chiropractic care and, most of all, the medical field cannot help the majority of whiplash cases. So this market is wide open for the sufficiently trained manual muscle testing clinician to farm.
This book will improve your ability to help your whiplash patients on their road to recovery. It will vastly improve your working knowledge of the use of the manual muscle test for treatment of this challenging condition. It will also be widely used as a clinical reference text for all involved in the assessment and management of neck-related pain disorders. Click Here to learn more.
Purchase Now: https://www.thegangasaspress.com/